Last Goodbye To PAUL WALKER


It's kinda hard for me to this but I always wanted to make a tribute video for Paul Walker but I wasn't ready because I didn't want to believe that the fact he's gone for a long time actually I still don't want to believe It, I mean It doesn't feel real to me but finally I made a video for him. He's the person I always looked up since I was a little kid, I grow up watching his movies. He becomes one of the main parts of my life as a child even now he's still and even though I never had the opportunity to meet with him I found my personality he helps me to found myself. He's basically my childhood hero. He's the reason who I am right now. Maybe he has been taken too early but he will always be with me, the things he accomplished In this planet will always be remembered, he will live forever...
Share on Google Plus

About Viralavon

Viralavon is offering daily Entertainment content. Celebrity news, Funny stories, Weird facts and much more!
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment